Europe Supertrip 2014-15: Qualifying/Rates
Trip Dates: Spring 2015
- Counselors and managers in good standing at the date of the trip are eligible.
- Participants will earn award points for business received by Precoa between Feb. 1, 2014 and Jan. 31, 2015.
- Counselors will earn points for each dollar of funeral face value sold (minus chargebacks):
- One award point for all single pay sales (including EPOs) over age 75 and all TIs (+1 CEP)
- Two award points for all other sales from national leads, including direct mail & Precoa internet-driven leads
- Three award points for all other sales from local lead sources (+1 bonus point for CEP) and all Door Knocker sales
- Managers may participate as a counselor and receive points on business that they personally produce as outlined for counselors. Additionally, managers will earn an override equal to one fourth of the award points earned by counselors in their region.
Award Points Needed
The qualification requirement for the trip is expected to be between 1,600,000 and 1,750,000 points (official qualification number still to be determined). Counselors must earn a minimum 1,200,000 points from sales during the contest period (Feb. 1, 2014 – Jan. 31, 2015) in order to qualify. The remaining qualification points may be Perk Points earned in previous years or extra points earned during the contest period.
Projected Room Rates
Interior: 1,600,000 – 1,750,000 points (included with qualification)
Ocean View: 2,000,000 – 2,150,000 points
Balcony: 2,100,000 – 2,250,000 points
Junior Suite: 2,600,000 – 2,750,000 points
Grand Suite: 3,600,000 – 3,750,000 points
At present, excursion rates are expected to range from 60,000 to 100,000 points.
Extra Guest RatesComing soon!
*Rates are for guests staying in the same room as the incentive trip qualifier
The cost of round-trip airfare for each additional guest will be individually priced based on the actual cost.
Terms & Conditions
Awards points are non-transferable, carry no cash value and are redeemable only through the Precoa Escapes Program. Room type is based on availability. Precoa reserves the right to judge quality of business reported, as sold, as it relates to early death, lapse and surrenders. The payment of federal, state or local income tax levied on an award is the sole responsibility of the counselors and managers. Precoa will file a form 1099 when the amount of awards exceeds $600 in any calendar year. In matters relating to the interpretation and application of rules, the decision of Precoa shall be final. Cancellations must be received by Precoa before the close of online registration or all points earned may be forfeited. Precoa reserves the right to change, cancel or extend program at any time.